The following services are provided to Kansas children (ages 0-21) who are blind or visually impaired:
- Consultations to school districts and parents about strategies for teaching the student who is blind or visually impaired, including those with multiple disabilities.
- Evaluations in the student's home or school followed by recommendations for educational programming, materials, and equipment.
- Evaluations in the following areas are available: Functional Vision, Braille, Orientation & Mobility, Technology, Daily Living Skills and Vocational/Transitional Skills.
- Inservice Training and Workshops for school personnel and parents.
- Braillewriter and Recorder Repair by the AT&T Telephone Pioneers Volunteers.